Saturday, April 16, 2011

the belmont to kill me this weekend

As a deadly storm approaches, Norfolk has both severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings. So hopefully things will be super wild at the Belmont tonight. I've blogged here about Substance (Subsdance), and tonight is the birthday party for Papa Subsdance himself, DJ Hazel, Sean Grimes if yr nasty. Khori Johnson will be dropping in on the ones and zeros, and I'm thinking of doing some hype man duty for him. I'm fairly sure Mr. Grimes loves hype. Things get percolating around 10.

On the off chance I survive this, the Belmont is not stopping there. It won't stop there. Sunday night (April 17, 2011) at 9 brings us the first non-secret public performance of Jason Kypros' Plan B Wolf Gang Kill Them All movement. Feast yr funny bone on some of the videos they've thrown together and turn up for the show.







No comments:

Post a Comment