Friday, May 6, 2011

pug collective pug gang pug them all (pugs)




Who likes pugs?

Damn near everybody, including myself. Not enough so that I make a habit of keeping them as pets or following photography and digital art involving them. Still, I respect it if that's yr groove. Fat Little Monketeer Becki Lee is one of those people, and I respect that. I also love that she's Odd Future adamant about it. That is the correct way to be about it. Like that crew of ragamuffin hooligans, she expresses herself through Tumblr. Also I've met her pugs, and they're lovable and a joy to pet, play with, and use as a back pillow, as most pugs are. Furthermore, if she finally gets married I'm hoping her and Sean will both take the last name Donnel-Lee.

4 comments:

  1. I see your pugs and I raise you the dear leader looking at things.

    Kim Jong Il Looking At Things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we could get a photo of the dear leader looking at pugs. Woah, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take it to becki, she'd prolly make it happen

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONE

    look for it tomorrow @ 10 a.m.

    ReplyDelete